Who has Booked in The D?
The Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau is a private, not-for-profit organization whose mission is to market and sell the metropolitan Detroit area on a worldwide basis as a destination for leisure and business travel including conventions, trade shows, corporate meetings, tours and incentive travel.
We flawlessly hosted a string of marquee events over the past several years and we’d be proud to include your meeting in the list of conventions and conferences that chose metro Detroit for its value, easy access, hospitality excellence and professional support.
Metro Detroit's Recent and Annual Events
Metro Detroit is a great choice for meetings and events of all sizes:
- North American International Auto Show (800,000+ attendees)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Inc.
- National Association of Health Services Executives, Inc.
- National Black Child Development Institute
- SAE International
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod Michigan District
METRO Detroit's Recent Bookings
The DMCVB sales team has landed several conferences and events that have chosen metro Detroit to host their next meeting.
We’re excited to welcome the following groups:
- Dow Chemical Company — 2015
- Allstate Insurance Company North Central Regional Office — 2015
- Michigan Foundation for Education Leadership — 2015
- Michigan Public Health Institute — 2015
- United States Specialty Sports Association — 2015
- American Association for State & Local History, AASLH — 2016
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church — 2016
- National Dropout Prevention Network — 2016
- Pentecostal Churches of the Apostolic Faith International, Inc. — 2016
- University Council for Educational Administration — 2016
- Automotive Service Association — 2017
- National Association of Letter Carriers — 2018
- National Black MBA Association, Inc. — 2018
- National Collegiate Athletic Association — 2018
- PLM World, Inc. — 2019
Contact your national sales manager for more information.