Who has Booked in The D?
The Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau is a private, not-for-profit organization whose mission is to market and sell the metropolitan Detroit area on a worldwide basis as a destination for leisure and business travel including conventions, trade shows, corporate meetings, tours and incentive travel.
We flawlessly hosted a string of marquee events over the past several years and we’d be proud to include your meeting in the list of conventions and conferences that chose metro Detroit for its value, easy access, hospitality excellence and professional support.
Previously Hosted Groups
Metro Detroit is a great choice for meetings and events of all sizes:
- American Institute of Architects
- Archdiocese of Detroit
- Cat Fanciers Association
- EL Education (Expeditionary Learning)
- Engineering Society of Detroit, ESD
- Federation Internationale de Natation
- Hill-Rom Company
- Legacy Global Sports
- Location Solvers
- Melee it on Me
- National Center for Families Learning
- Trinity Health
- U.S. Grains Council
- USA Fencing
- Women of Color Advocacy Leadership Training
METRO Detroit's Recent Bookings
The DMCVB sales team has landed several conferences and events that have chosen metro Detroit to host their next meeting.
We’re excited to welcome the following groups:
- Association for the Accreditation of Human Research - 2017
- Association of American University Presses - 2019
- International Women's Forum - 2020
- Michigan School Business Officials - 2021
- National Society of Black Engineers - 2019
- Plex Systems, Inc. - 2018
Contact your national sales manager for more information.