Who has Booked in The D?
The Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau is a private, not-for-profit organization whose mission is to market and sell the metropolitan Detroit area on a worldwide basis as a destination for leisure and business travel including conventions, trade shows, corporate meetings, tours and incentive travel.
We flawlessly hosted a string of marquee events over the past several years and we’d be proud to include your meeting in the list of conventions and conferences that chose metro Detroit for its value, easy access, hospitality excellence and professional support.
Previously Hosted Groups
Metro Detroit is a great choice for meetings and events of all sizes:
- American Association for State & Local History, AASLH
- Assemblies of God India Fellowship of North America
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Detroit Riverfront Events
- Industrial Designers Society of America
- Michigan Association of Community Mental Health Boards
- Midwest Athletics
- National Dropout Prevention Center Network
- NeighborWorks America
- Pentecostal Churches of the Apostolic Faith International, Inc.
- SAE International
- United States Specialty Sports Association
METRO Detroit's Recent Bookings
The DMCVB sales team has landed several conferences and events that have chosen metro Detroit to host their next meeting.
We’re excited to welcome the following groups:
- Academic Internship Council – Toronto - 2018
- Association of Midwest Academic Anesthesia Chairs, Inc. - 2019
- Legacy Global Sports – 2018, 2019, 2020
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - 2017
- Society of Plastics Engineers, SPE – 2019
Contact your national sales manager for more information.