Who has Booked in The D?
The Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau is a private, not-for-profit organization whose mission is to market and sell the metropolitan Detroit area on a worldwide basis as a destination for leisure and business travel including conventions, trade shows, corporate meetings, tours and incentive travel.
We flawlessly hosted a string of marquee events over the past several years and we’d be proud to include your meeting in the list of conventions and conferences that chose metro Detroit for its value, easy access, hospitality excellence and professional support.
Previously Hosted Groups
Metro Detroit is a great choice for meetings and events of all sizes:
- American Gear Manufacturers Association
- American Institute of Architects
- ASM International
- Linder & Associates Inc. - Event Architects
- Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools
- Michigan DECA
- Michigan Department of Education
- Michigan Townships Association
- Midwest Taekwondo
- Nation of Islam
- Reed Exhibitions
- United States Figure Skating Association
- USA Cycling
- Women of Color Advocacy Leadership Training
METRO Detroit's Recent Bookings
The DMCVB sales team has landed several conferences and events that have chosen metro Detroit to host their next meeting.
We’re excited to welcome the following groups:
- Archdiocese of Detroit - 2016
- Melee it on Me - 2016
- OneHockey - 2016
- SAE International - 2016
- Shell Eco Marathon - 2016-2017
- Trinity Health – 2016
- United States Specialty Sports Association - 2016
- USA Fencing - 2016
- Conference of Minority Transportation Officials - 2017
- Municipal Employees' Retirement System of Michigan - 2017
- Reliable Facility Placement LLC - 2017
- Sustainable Life Media Inc. - 2017
- Tau Beta Pi - 2017
- Michigan School Business Officials - 2018
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council - 2018
- World Bowling - 2018
Contact your national sales manager for more information.