Who has Booked in The D?
The Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau is a private, not-for-profit organization whose mission is to market and sell the metropolitan Detroit area on a worldwide basis as a destination for leisure and business travel including conventions, trade shows, corporate meetings, tours and incentive travel.
We flawlessly hosted a string of marquee events over the past several years and we’d be proud to include your meeting in the list of conventions and conferences that chose metro Detroit for its value, easy access, hospitality excellence and professional support.
Metro Detroit's Recent and Annual Events
Metro Detroit is a great choice for meetings and events of all sizes:
- North American International Auto Show (800,000+ attendees)
- Allstate Insurance Company North Central Regional Office
- Coordinated Travel Services
- Dow Chemical Company
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Harley Davidson Motorcycle
- Kiwanis International
- Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning
- Michigan Department of Education
- Michigan Education Association
- Michigan Foundation for Education Leadership
- Michigan Pharmacists Associations
METRO Detroit's Recent Bookings
The DMCVB sales team has landed several conferences and events that have chosen metro Detroit to host their next meeting.
We’re excited to welcome the following groups:
- Novo Nordisk — 2015
- Reed Exhibitions — 2015
- Service Employees International Union — 2015
- Women of Color Advocacy Leadership Training — 2015
- Department of Veterans Affairs — 2016
- Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning — 2019
- US (First) For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology — 2019, 2020
- USA Taekwondo — 2019, 2023, 2027
Contact your national sales manager for more information.